Check out our current promotion for a FREE link analysis!
Full Service Link Removals
Don't have the time or resources to remove links?
Whether you have been impacted by Penguin 1.0, Penguin 2.0, Penguin 2.1, negative SEO linking campaigns, or just wish to cleanup your backlink profile, our team is available to assist you by providing consultation or full implementation with your link removal and reconsideration request process.
Our full service solution is typically provided as follows:
- A kick-off call is scheduled to discuss some of the history of your website, intentions for the link removal campaign, and an overview of our philosophies and strategy. We also go over the items listed in this link removal questionnaire as part of the initial discovery process.
- We perform an in-depth backlink analysis utilizing all data available. The analysis includes a manual review of your backlink profile to provide a recommendation for all links that you should keep, remove, or change. We then provide consultation to assist you in reaching a final determination of exactly which links should be solicited for removals.
- You are then provided the option to attempt link removals using the Remove'em platform and/or your own resources, or you can utilize our team of experienced link removers to perform the link removal process on your behalf.
- We then use Remove'em, along with other proprietary tools and templates to contact the webmasters with requests for the links to be removed, no-followed, etc. Our team will perform outreach to each webmaster through online, and offline mediums if necessary, in all attempts to get a response and have the link removed.
- You are provided with weekly status reports detailing the progress of your link removal campaign. Upon completion of the removal campaign, we provide assistance with preparing a reconsideration request and/or submitting a disavow file.
Depending upon the number and type of links, we typically charge $10 per unique linking domain for each successful link removal. We have an initial set-up and analysis fee of $2,000 and upon completion of the analysis, we require a deposit toward the link removal process. Please fill out the form to the right to receive a proposal and get started today.